-
August 8th, 2009, 10:02 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Help identify this loudspeaker.
If you wanted to keep these I would contact Great Planes Audio to see if they could be restored and the cost. As an Altec repair depot they do fantastic work.
-
August 8th, 2009, 10:46 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Help identify this loudspeaker.
Argie, I would try and get those 802's/811 as cheap as you can.... giving the issue of shipping form DK to USA ...... or if you are comfortable with doing the repair and phram swap yourself, just have Bill @ GPA send them over and you can get the job done.....
I can not believe someone did that to those drivers.....wow...
-chris
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28261621 times.
Bookmarks